蔡少芬年轻时真漂亮:看老外怎么教训子女

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/10/04 07:26:31

    Money does not grow on trees.
    钱又不是树上长出来的。

    Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
    别给我脸色看,不然我让你一直都是那种脸色。

    If I talked to my mother like you talk to me...
    我要是像你跟我讲话那样跟我妈妈讲话,她早就……

    What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
    别人干什么你就干什么啊?要是别人都去跳崖,你去不去?

    You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
    你耳朵后面的土都可以用来种土豆了!

    If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
    你要是学不会好好说话,那就别说话。

    Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
    别把不知道哪来的东西放到嘴里!

    Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.
    别吃这些对长身体不好的东西。

    If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.
    不吃这个你怎么长得大?

    I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known as the "Mother's Curse")
    我希望你以后的孩子就跟你一样!(这句就是传说中“妈妈的诅咒”)

    Because I'm your mother that's why.
    我是你妈,这就是为什么!

    If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running to me.
    如果你从树上掉下来摔断了腿,别跟我这哭哭啼啼的!