血清试管检查:交际礼节用语
来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/10/06 00:01:50
交际礼节用语
久仰! I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了! Long time no see.
辛苦了! You've had a long day. / You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable / Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来! Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了! I will see myself out, please.
多保重! Take care!
祝您一路平安! Have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳! At your service!
为……举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner / banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 working luncheon
自助餐 buffet dinner / luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 Farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
茶话会 tea party
上菜 serve a course
请入席! Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便! Please yourself at home. / Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了和……之间的合作,为了……参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator … , cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯! Here's to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert / show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For the P.R.C. National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…… The distinguished guests participating the reception are …
现在请……讲话 I have the honor to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
庆祝成立……一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届……锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the festive season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavors, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选…… Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
hold a meeting / seminar / conference / forum / symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron / sponsor / organizer / co-organizer
交涉 Make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 talks at working level
对口会谈 counterpart talks
议程项目 items on the agenda
主题 theme
议题 topic for discussion
双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 opening session
全体会议 plenary session
开场白 introduction
情况介绍 presentation
小组讨论 panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈 one round of talks
决议 resolution
谅解备忘录 memorandum of understanding
现在开会。 I declare the meeting open.
请……发言。 I invite the representative
职业病 vocational disease
职业教育 vocational education
职业认同 career identity
职业前途 career prospects
行业秘密 trade secret
邀请信 letter of invitation
邀请赛 invitational tournament
邀请国 host country
长期邀请 standing invitation
接受/拒绝邀请 accept / decline an invitation
应某人邀请 at the invitation of sb.
视听图书 audio-visual book
视听室 audiovisual studio
过期杂志 back issue
书橱 book case
小册子 booklet
合订本 bound volume
流通阅览部 circulation department
借书台 circulation desk
现期杂志 current issue
陈列窗 display window
馆际互借 inter-library loan
书标 label
馆员 librarian
报纸夹 newspaper file
报架 newspaper rack
报纸阅览室 newspaper reading room
不外借 not for circulation
催还通知 overdue notice
期刊阅览室 periodical reading room
借书证 reader's card
续借 renewal
书库 stack room
辅导老师 tutor
申请表 application form
评估 assessment
作业 assignment
助理教授 assistant professor
副教授 associate professor
辅导老师 counselor
课程安排 course arrangement
学分 credit
系主任 dean
学位 degrees
短论文 essay
教职员工的总称 faculty
研究生院 graduate school
分发的讲义 handout
日志,期刊 journal
讲演,讲座 lecture
讲师 lecturer
推荐信 letter of recommendation
导师 mentor
论文 paper/thesis/dissertation
出勤 participation
研究生 postgraduate
就某一专题进行的报告或演示 presentation
校长 president
教授 professor
某一专业的课程总称 program
必修课 required course/compulsory course
学院 school
成绩 score
选修课 selective / elective / optional course
助教 TA (Teaching Assistant)
本科生 undergraduate
承诺,责任 commitment
承担后果 face the music
推卸责任 pass the buck
悬而未决 up in the air
中立,观望 be on the fence
言不由衷 tongue in cheek
Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?
Are you kidding me? 跟我开玩笑啊?
Back in a moment! 马上回来!
Boys will be boys! 本性难移!
Come to the point! 有话直说!
Do I have to? 我一定要做吗?
Don't count on me! 别指望我!
Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!
Don't give me that! 少来这套!
Don't let me down! 别让我失望!
Don't over do it! 别做过头了!
Drop me a line!要写信给我!
Easy come easy go! 来得容易去也快!
Get a move on! 快点吧!
Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
Glad you like it! 很高兴你喜欢!
Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
He always talks big! 他老是吹牛!
He's a double crosser! 他是个骗子!
I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!
I just made it! 我做到了!
I watch my money! 视财如命!
I'll be right back! 我马上回来!
I'll check it out! 我去查查看!
I’ll see to it! 我会留意的!
I'm down and out! 我穷困潦倒!
I’m in a hurry! 我赶时间!
I’m not that bad! 我没那么差吧?
I’m short on cash! 我缺钱!
I’ve got the blues! 我很郁闷!
If I were you...=if I were in your shoes如果我是你.。.
It kills my eyes! 太好看了!
It’s Greek to me! 我完全不懂!
It’s no big deal! 没什么大不了的!
It’s worth a try! 值得一试!
Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?
Let’s change the subject! 换个话题吧!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!
None of your business! 没你事!
She’s under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!
So far, so good! 还过得去!
Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!
Stay away from me! 离我远点!
That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
We better get going! 最好马上就走!
We’re all for it! 我们都赞成!
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You are the boss! 你是老大!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word! 我保证!
You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?
You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?
You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了