酒池肉林:信用证常用英语总汇(1)

来源:百度文库 编辑:九乡新闻网 时间:2024/10/04 05:35:52
 We insist on a letter of credit.

  我们坚持用 信用证 方式付款。

  As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

  我已经说过了,我们要求以 信用证 付款。

  We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

  我们仍然想用 信用证 付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.

  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

  我们向法国出口一般使用 即期信用证 付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.

  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。